Today I did what I do daily, I researched another skin care brand that I was curious about. The brand’s site alone had me at first sight. I think it was the Teca 1% Barrier Cream that roped me in. After browsing the website top to bottom I decided to check the entire brand out. Here’s what you need to know about the WishTrend skin care brand before you go buying your next set of skin care products.
A Review of the WishTrend Brand / Products
I have seen a major rise in Korean-based skincare companies recently. It’s not slowing based on what I see either. That rise is likely due to the incredible dedication this region has had to perfect their skin for generations. It seems that they have “discovered” the secrets behind flawless skin, and they actually may have done so. The trend is not slowing down at all.
In fact, the Korean people have an amazing approach to skincare in general, and this is noticeable in the many Korean skincare companies that exist today. Their products are flooding the beauty market today. One such company making strides is the WishTrend company. Here I’ll take a deeper look into the company and share everything that I found, starting with basics about the company.
Here’s an important fact, WishTrend is actually a company with several different brands under its wings. They select “hidden” brands that have high-quality products, but lack the proper marketing or have not yet reached the level of warranted recognition. All of their products are priced reasonably and are certified.
The products have one thing in common, they tend to add to the beauty inside and out, which is the basis of the Korean beauty tradition. WishTrend represents a number of lines such as JungleBotanics, Dear, Klaris, I’m from, Skin&Lab Skin Science solution, 23 years old, Berrisom, Chica Y Chico, COSRX, Mizon, Skinmiso, and Zymogen.
Besides the multiple brands they have, the WishTrend company also makes and sells their own proprietary products. I’ll be sharing the details of the products below, just keep reading…
WishTrend products are made using the best ingredients that bring out the best in skincare. The active ingredients vary by product, but all the products have carefully formulated blends that bring forth the best for your skin.
One of their main ingredients is Sea Buckthorn Water, along with Vitamin E, Mandelic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Asiatic Pennywort, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Allantoin, green tea powder, papain, Sodium Bicarbonate, amino acids and more.
All the WishTrend products are made without parabens, ethanol, silicon, steroids, artificial colorings, artificial fragrances and are cruelty-free as well as vegan-friendly.
Let’s take a more specific look at the Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water and the Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum. Those are what I’d consider staples within the brand.
Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
This is a hydrating product that has mild exfoliating properties and a low risk of causing any irritation. The amount of Mandelic Acid makes it adequate for daily use and it improves the skin tone and texture quite well. It’s perfect for all consumers regardless of the type of skin, and it comes with a very reasonable price tag and free shipping. Keep reading and find out the specific effects the active ingredients have on the skin.
- Mandelic Acid – This has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and helps with exfoliating. It’s an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) with a large molecular size that almost always doesn’t irritate the skin. It helps with fixing the skin tone and smoothing the texture.
- Beta–Glucan – This ingredient helps with soothing your skin, delivering moisture, reducing redness, puffiness, and inflammation.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B5, moisturizes the skin, helping it stay hydrated. It also helps with reducing inflammation and prevents itching.
- Asiatic Pennywort – This extract from this plant helps regenerate damaged skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a derivate of hyaluronic acid that helps the skin retain its moisture, effectively protecting the skin from drying out and getting damaged after exfoliation.
Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum
This is a Vitamin C-rich product that improves the texture and tone of the skin. It’s made with pure Vitamin C and very few other fillers, yielding nothing other than an effective formula. It should be used to help with hyper-pigmentation, brightening the skin, reviving dull-looking skin and reducing any acne scars. Here are the ingredients associated with it.
- Sea Buckthorn Water – Also known as the Vitamin Tree, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and it helps users fight infections.
- Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C, this is the best of the best when it comes to skincare. The ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant, helping the regeneration of the skin while fighting the effect of free radicals and staving off environmental hazards.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B5, moisturizes your skin, helping it stay hydrated. Reduce inflammation and relieve itching.
- Allantoin – This allantion helps moisturize, heal, exfoliate and more.
Oddly enough, I didn’t find any of the Wishtrend products listed on Amazon. I’m slightly skeptical when this happens but this brand has a lot of information on the main site to convince me that it’s worth trying. Yes, without the Amazon listing.
From the research I did on WishTrend, I’ve come to the conclusion that the products are a fan-favorite and in high demand. The ingredients used are solid and the product options are solid as well. As for ratings, the Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars and the Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water has an even higher rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. All the reviewers have reported that these products work quite well.
An added bonus, there’s free shipping, discount promo codes, and more. My advice would be to give these products a shot and see what happens. There’s no reason not to give the low-cost products a shot. If you do, let us know what you think.