It’s nearly that time. You know, Halloween is around the corner and that means we’re all in for more pumpkin in our lives. That’s right! I’m talking about pumpkin spice lattes and everything else that has to do with pumpkin. You’re probably thinking, “What the heck is he talking about?” Well, sure enough, I’m referring to all the pumpkin-based skin care products that are out there.
Did you even know that pumpkin was good for your skin? I absolutely love everything about pumpkin and look forward to this time of the year – ALWAYS. Instead of dreaming about doing keg stands of your favorite pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, why not start dreaming about how good your kin is going to look once you’ve incorporated all those pumpkin skin care products I’m going to share with you today.
But before I get to the products, time to share all the reasons why pumpkin is so good for your skin. You’ll want to jump on the pumpkin train if you’re not already on it, I can guarantee that much!
Pumpkin Skin Care Products And Why You Need Them In Your Life
Like I said, before sharing all the pumpkin skin care products I suggest using, I’m going to share why I recommend using these products and what they can ultimately do for your skin. The benefits are quite vast, see them below.
Six Simple Reasons Why Pumpkin Is Great For Your Skin
1. Pumpkin contains vitamin A and this vitamin helps smooth your skin. If your objective is keeping your skin smooth, well moisturized, and soft as can be, then pumpkin is what you need!
2. It contains plenty of zinc which will help keep your skin clean and clear like never before. Pumpkin seed oil contains lots of zinc and that zinc if definitely helpful when you want to fight acne issues in the most natural manner possible.
3. It contains vitamin C and we all know that vitamin C helps you fight damage and rejuvenate your skin. They put a halt to the issues that free radicals cause which consumers are all too familiar with.
4. Another vitamin winner here, this contains vitamin E which is great for improving the tone and feel of your skin. It’s also very well known for being able to heal your wounds, fight off acne issues and renew your skin with ease.
5. Did you know that pumpkin contains enzymes which are known for being able to dissolve your skin? If you’re covered in dry skin cells, then this natural exfoliant is what you need.
6. AHAs help improve your skin making it brighter and healthier looking. It has everything to do with the cell turnover which happens all from the pumpkin that gets added to products today.
Speaking of products…
Here’s a list of some of the most popular products that I’d suggest using if you want to up your skin care game in a pumpkin kind of way!
Kate Ryan Pumpkin Enzyme Peel – This is a $25 peel that contains pumpkin and is gentle yet uber effective at keeping your skin healthy and bright. Whether you’re looking to brighten, hydrate, or exfoliate it does all of that and then some.
Whiskey Ink + Lace Pumpkin Spice Body Butter – This is a $15 natural body butter filled with coconut oil and pumpkin. That’s a crazy combo that we’ve all grown to love. It’s perfect for sensitive skin as well.
Eminence Lip Plumper – Who’d a thought pumpkin lip plumper was a real thing! This lip plumper product is made of cinnamon, pumpkin seed and a few other ingredients which make it work like a charm.
Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere Facial Cleansing Scrub – I love this product but it’s a bit more pricey than the rest. For $52 it’s a facial scrub that without a doubt does the job better than most. In fact, it’ll take your skin to the next level, it contains pumpkin and oddly enough, it’s an unscented cleansing scrub that simply does its job and does it well!
Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser – Looking for a cheap or ecomonical product to carry around with you or take while on-the-go? My suggestion would be to use the pumpkin cleanser by Rhonda Allison. It’s only $12 and well worth using both in the morning and evening. You’ll see the results if you take action. It’s so cheap that you won’t care if you lost it either!
Well, there you have it! Those are all the reasons why I suggest using pumpkin skin care products! Have fun shopping this weekend!