As we get older, our skin loses its ability to produce elastin and collagen, and this plays a major contribution to sagging facial expressions. Facial volume loss and the lack of elasticity also lead to folds, fine lines and wrinkles.
A liquid facelift is a successful technique that can help eliminate the signs of aging in the face. It works by using dermal fillers and injecting them into the areas of the face that need the most help. Three types of dermal fillers are Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse.
For the most part, people looking to get help from a nonsurgical liquid facelift can expect to accomplish the following:
- restore the curved, natural contours of their face
- have a more energetic and rested look
- have a friendlier smile
- experience a reduction in folds, fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- gently lifts the individual facial features
What Can This Procedure Do?
Depending on the individual, the person undergoing a liquid facelift will have specific goals that they are looking to attain. Some of the potential goals are as follows:
- Lifting the entire face – some people might need a complete makeover and want an entire facelift. This procedure can accomplish this successfully.
- Lift specific areas of the face – on the other hand, certain individuals might not need an entire facelift and only require certain areas of the face to be lifted. A liquid facelift can target the entire face or specific areas.
A Prime Example of the Power of a Liquid Facelift
To help you have a better understanding of a nonsurgical facelift of this nature, we want you to see precisely what a liquid facelift can do in a targeted area.
As an example, liquid facelift techniques have the ability to reduce the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes. This technique can also lift the jowls, lift the eyelids, restore cheeks to their normal shape, lift the corners of the mouth and it can even hide bumps on the nose.
How Long Will a Liquid Facelift Last?
Taking advantage of this procedure is one thing, but knowing how long it’s going to last is important when considering all of your options. Since there are different types of dermal fillers, the length of time that the procedure will last all depends upon the particular fillers being used during your liquid facelift.
Fillers that will last a year or more include Perlane, Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse.
A dermal filler that will last two years or more is called Sculptra Aesthetic.
And if the skin care specialist uses the dermal fillers Botox or Dysport, it is quite possible that the effects can last for as long as four years.
So, when making your final choice, make sure you consider all of your options and speak to the dermatologist. Find out what he or she recommends based on your particular needs.
How Much Does a Liquid Facelift Cost?
The cost is another important factor that many people consider when determining which type of liquid facelift to choose.
The good thing about this procedure is that it is relatively inexpensive when compared to an actual physical facelift surgical procedure.
For the most part, it usually costs about $2000 per treatment, but this depends upon the dermal fillers being used. If the dermatologist chooses to use Botox or Dysport, it will cost a little bit more since these are longer-lasting dermal fillers. You could expect to pay an additional $200-$600 on top of the $2000 if the more expensive fillers are used during your treatment.
The Ideal Candidates for a Liquid Facelift
For the most part, just about everybody has the desire to look younger. So that pretty much makes everybody a candidate for a liquid facelift. But there are certain exceptions to the rule, so instead of talking about who is the best candidate for this type of procedure, we will share a list of conditions that might make it difficult to qualify for this procedure.
Consult a physician if you suffer from any of the following physical conditions:
- autoimmune diseases
- allergies (especially those to specific products)
- cardiovascular problems
- neuromuscular problems
Please note that if you suffer from any of the conditions that we have mentioned on this list, you will not automatically be disqualified for this procedure. It’s best to speak with a physician to find out what he or she thinks in regards to your situation.
Liquid Facelift Benefits
There are so many specific reasons why somebody would want to take advantage of a liquid facelift treatment. This is especially true when comparing it to a traditional facelift.
Some of the most common benefits of the liquid facelift include:
- The price of the procedure – the price of a liquid facelift is much less – literally thousands of dollars – than a traditional facelift costs. This alone is the reason why many people choose this option over the traditional version.
- Outpatient procedure – another benefit is that this is an outpatient procedure as opposed to a procedure that will require you to stay in the hospital for a certain amount of time. You can meet with your skin care specialist, have the procedure completed and be on your way within a couple of hours.
- No need for anesthesia – many people prefer a liquid facelift because they do not have to get put to sleep. Some people are afraid of medical procedures that require them to go to sleep through anesthesia, and it is completely avoided altogether.
- No cutting/incisions – another reason why people prefer this option to the traditional facelift is that the doctor does not need to cut them for any reason. Most people prefer to avoid going under the knife, and this is an excellent alternative that provides the same results without the need for any cutting to take place whatsoever.
- Faster recovery time – recovery time for a liquid facelift is much faster than the recovery time needed for a traditional facelift. You will be up and on your feet again in no time at all.
Thanks for taking the time to learn all about the liquid facelift procedure and benefits.
For more information, please visit this link: http://www.francescasfaceliftlasvegas.com.