There is currently a new hair follicle stimulation procedure that is really creating a splash in the market. The name of this procedure is called Stem Scalp, and men and women of all ages are flocking to their dermatologist so that they can have their gorgeous, luscious hair restored once again.
This procedure is superior because it takes advantage of platelet rich plasma, also known as PRP. And this platelet rich plasma is special because it’s actually derived from the recipient’s own blood. This helps the natural hair follicle stimulation create even greater improvements.
Why Use Your Own Blood in Stem Scalp Treatments?
Well, the reason the dermatologist and hair transplant specialist will use your own blood is because this blood will contain stem cells. It also contains certain growth factors that will assist with the regeneration of tissues. It will also help to aid in the healing process.
According to research, the clinical application of using platelet rich plasma as part of hair restoration has shown excellent supporting data. And that, my friends, is a huge reason to consider this specific type of hair follicle stimulation. .
A Brief History of Clinical Study Information
Based on information that was gathered through clinical studies, participants that were followed for six months and evaluated noted that they recognized fantastic improvements. As a matter of fact, the study contained 64 people. And out of the 64 people in the study, 62 of them have noticed a vast improvement within the six-month timeframe.
This is truly a viable option to grow your real hair back. You’ll never have to worry about toupees, hats, hair extensions or wigs again.
4 Simple Steps in the Stem Scalp Procedure
This procedure is completed in four simple steps.
The steps are as follows:
- The technician will take your arm and draw a small amount of blood from it.
- The dermatologist has exclusive laboratory equipment approved by the FDA. Your blood will be placed into this equipment and it will separate the platelet rich plasma. This plasma is used to stimulate and really grow dormant hair follicles.
- The doctor then numbs the areas to be treated, including the eyebrows, scalp, and more.
- The hair technician will then apply the platelet rich plasma to the areas being treated. This often happens in conjunction with injections or micro-needling, and this specifically depends upon the requirements needed to help improve the thinning and balding areas of the recipient.
The Biggest Advantages of Stem Scalp Treatments
The main advantages of the specific method include:
- This treatment is all natural and only uses your own blood and nobody else’s.
- This system is highly effective and helps to regrow hair so that it is fuller, thicker, and even helps to avoid further hair loss.
- The experience is painless. The doctor will numb your scalp so you will feel no pain whatsoever during this treatment.
Stem Scalp is a cost-effective treatment to help stimulate hair follicle growth.