Wrinkles have a tendency to appear when we least want them, and even more importantly, they appear when we least expect them. They may seem unsightly and make you feel old and out of shape, and you might even feel like there is nothing that you can do to eliminate this problem.
On the contrary, using tretinoin cream is the perfect way to effectively fight back against wrinkles. Tretinoin is a secret ingredient that companies have been using to fight all kinds of skin care problems including oily skin and acne as well as wrinkles.
The common name for this ingredient is Vitamin A, otherwise known as Retin-A, and it is proven to be quite effective at reducing skin discoloration, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, acne and crows feet. This seriously is an all-around awesome ingredient that can provide incredible benefits as part of your anti aging regimen.
One thing that we feel necessary to point out is that the results typically gained from tretinoin creams are often short term at best. When using these creams, it is highly recommended that you use sunblock because it’s known to cause photosensitivity, aka sensitivity to the sun.
The Many Uses of Tretinoin Creams
As previously discussed, tretinoin creams have many wonderful uses. Some of our all-time favorites include:
- helps to eliminate skin oiliness
- helps to improve skin radiance
- helps to combat against hyperpigmentation
- helps to heal the skin from excessive sun damage
- helps to eliminate the causes of acne
- helps to smooth out the skin by eradicating wrinkles
- helps to exfoliate the skin and eliminate dirt and grime buildup
- helps to form new collagen in the skin
- helps to form new elastin in the skin
- helps to form new blood vessels in the skin
As you can see, using tretinoin to fight wrinkles and other serious skin conditions is an excellent choice. It’s preferable that you use this cream at night because that’s how you will achieve maximum benefits.
In order for tretinoin to work its best, your skin needs to be thoroughly cleansed and then completely dried before applying creams containing this ingredient. When you follow these instructions, you will have the opportunity to achieve the best results possible using creams of this type.
Finally, using Retin-A creams is something that you only need to do once a day. Some people will commonly experience flaky skin or redness when using this ingredient. This is part of the exfoliating process and it’s the reason why the cream is actually working its magic and helping you heal from unwanted skin conditions.
Important Points to Remember When Using Tretinoin Cream to Fight Wrinkles
- Use sunscreen – when you begin using this cream to combat wrinkles and other skin problems, make sure you apply sunscreen during the day. Tretinoin, as previously mentioned, increases sun and photosensitivity. Sunscreen will help to block the potential negative side effects that this could create.
- Start out using a small dose – you never know how you’re going to react to this cream, so it’s best to use a small dose in case your body experiences a negative reaction. Test it by only using a small amount, and if your reaction is negative than you might need to build a tolerance before you can experience the full benefits.