If you are looking for a one-stop shop to take care of all of your skin care needs, then look no further than NeoStrata. This company has revolutionized the anti aging and skin care industry, and they have created some of the greatest, highest quality products on the market.
Throughout this skin product review, we will take a look at the company known as NeoStrata. We will look closely at the founders of this company, talk a great deal about the history and how they got to where they are today, and then we will have a look at their flagship products.
Are you ready to learn more about NeoStrata? Keep reading this review to find out the truth.
NeoStrata Company History
NeoStrata was originally started in Princeton, New Jersey, and this company is highly respected because they have put together a comprehensive range of products that are clinically proven and developed by dermatologists. The skin care brands that this company offers include Psorent, Exuviance, CoverBlend, and NeoStrata, to name a few. We will go into greater detail about each of these product lines later on at the end of this review.
Just know that this company creates products with advanced therapeutic ingredients for the skin, and they also have wonderful cosmetics to meet the needs of skin types of every kind. You can buy these products at physicians’ offices, spas, consumer outlets, and conveniently right over the Internet.
Neostrata Review Highlights
Let’s take a look at the history and company founders:
This company was originally founded by two gentlemen that practically need no introduction, but since we’d like you to get to know them better, we will share some detailed information about the creators of these wonderful product lines.
Dr. Eugene J. Van Scott
As one of the founding fathers of this incredible range of products, it’s important to know that this amazing dermatologist has received many wonderful awards throughout his career. Some of his shining achievements include:
- The American Academy of Dermatology named him a Master in Dermatology.
- Was Awarded the Albert Lasker Award.
- Has provided 15 years of service at the National Cancer Institute.
- Created the Dermatology Branch at the Bethesda, Maryland National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Ruey J. Yu
- The International Academy of Dermatology awarded him the first gold medal ever presented by the organization.
- Former Temple University associate professor in the Department of Dermatology.
- Received a PhD in Chemistry at the University of Ottawa.
- Received an education in Chinese and Japanese.
The Early Days of NeoStrata
When this company was first starting out, it was initially established in the dermatology branch located in the National Cancer Institute. That’s where Doctor Van Scott served as the head of the department for more than 15 years. Eventually, after moving to the Temple University Skin Cancer Hospital, he formed a partnership with Doctor Yu.
As you can see, this partnership was incredibly successful and has lasted for many years, since the two began working together at Temple University in Philadelphia in 1966. They both mutually understood skin diseases, and recognized ways that they can help to overcome these diseases through the creation of many wonderful skin care products.
This partnership has lasted for 50 years, and we are proud to tell you that it still continues to this day.
Early in their research, they were first looking into treatments for skin cancer and psoriasis. But then they later broadened their approach and discovered treatments for psoriasis, ichthyosis, acne, dry skin, and many other skin conditions.
As you can imagine, these two scientists performed many studies to help treat diseases of the skin. Their initial study was to evaluate natural substances on patients with ichthyosis. They found a class of compounds that had a major effect on the development and maturation of this disease.
After applying these compounds in the study, patients with ichthyosis were lucky enough to have their skin return to normal. The doctors were ecstatic, as you can imagine.
You may not realize that the compounds that they discovered are very popular in today’s skin care products. They discovered AHAs, also known as alpha hydroxyacids and developed the patent for them in 1975.
NeoStrata Brands and How They Can Help You
This company offers a very beneficial range of products that can help you with many of your skin care problems. The products that they have to offer include:
- NeoStrata Skin Active – this product is part of a comprehensive anti aging system. The ingredients are very beneficial and help to improve on many of the visible aging signs. It contains high performance products that are formulated specifically to deliver outstanding results with a rejuvenating effect. They can improve sagging, uneven pigmentation, deep wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Exuviance – this product is specifically designed for skin care, and it was originally formulated and continues to work to help fight back against the signs of wrinkles and fine lines. It’s also wonderful because it helps to smooth texture, increase firmness, and it can even out skin tone.
- Exuviance Age Reverse – this product contains polyhydroxy acids, peptides, retinol, NeoGlusamine and a plethora of antioxidants. These ingredients combined to fight back against the signs of aging and help to provide the skin with a more lifted appearance, a smoother texture, firmer skin, and can diminish wrinkles, fine lines and age spots, as well as provide additional skin elasticity. If you are beginning to look older than you feel, then this product is going to work wonders because it targets and fights back against the signs of aging.
- CoverBlend – this line consists of concealing treatment cosmetics. The main products in this line include: Concealing Treatment Make Up and Skin Caring Foundation. This line is very popular because it can easily cover up many of our skin imperfections including blemishes, varicose veins, dark circles around the eyes, tattoos, birth marks, bruises and more.
- Psorent – this topical solution was specifically designed to help fight back against psoriasis. It’s a quick drying, fast absorbing and steroid free solution that is clinically proven to work. It fights against leaking, scaling, itching, and redness. Plus it is significantly more effective than prescriptions psoriasis creams.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about NeoStrata and all that this company has to offer.