Many people have a tendency to overlook hair transplants because they didn’t look natural in the past. As a matter of fact, many hair transplants of days gone by look horribly unattractive to say the least. Those days are long gone, and today’s transplants look incredibly natural and wonderful for the recipient.
A new type of hair transplant currently making waves in the market is called Neograft. It uses the latest and greatest top-quality hair transplant technology to relocate your own hair follicles. When these follicles are relocated to the areas of your head that need them, you will begin to regrow hair in places that haven’t been able to do this in quite some time.
What Does Neograft Actually Do?
This amazing new hair transplant technology has the ability to do a few things that makes it stand high above the rest.
This technology does the following:
- extracts hair follicles
- collects hair follicles
- separates hair follicles
- uses follicular unit extraction (FUE) to implant top-quality grafts
- no scalpel incisions are required through this procedure
Why Is Neograft Better Than Traditional Hair Transplants?
When compared to traditional strip cut hair transplants, Neograft offers many wonderful advantages that the other type cannot.
To start things off, the process is much better than traditional strip transplants because the follicle viability increases dramatically with this procedure. Within a single session, large transplant sections can be completed. And this is better because it allows healing to take place nearly 80% faster than the other method.
Not only that, but this method of transplant makes hair look much more natural. There is no scarring due to the lack of an incision, which means recovery can take place within days instead of months. As a matter of fact, not only is the hair transplant completely undetectable with Neograft, but it also has a 50% chance or more to heal within the first 24 hours. And those who do not heal within this time frame are usually completely healed within a few days.
Neograft Advantages Over Strip Cut Hair Transplants
The biggest advantages of this new, exciting procedure are as follows:
- Discomfort doesn’t ever appear with this transplant. With strip cut hair transplants, an incision is made and discomfort is often a serious problem.
- No cutting the scalp. With a strip cut hair transplant, the hair surgeon is required to cut into the scalp and cut out a strip of skin in order to transplant the hair follicles. With Neograft, this does not happen at all, so healing is quick and painless instead of slow and painful.
- Hair follicles are pneumatically extracted with Neograft FUE. This is an automated process, which is important to note because it means that there is no room for error and precision rules the day. With this particular type of extraction, better follicle viability makes this procedure more effective than strip cut hair transplants could ever be.
- No staples and no stitches. Again, there is no cutting done whatsoever, which is the reason why healing is so fast.
If you need a hair transplant of any kind, take advantage of Neograft immediately.