Mesotherapy is an exciting new treatment option and cosmetic solution for weight loss and cellulite reduction that doesn’t actually require the patient to undergo some type of invasive surgery.
On the contrary, the solution is perfect because it can help diminish problem areas on the body like body contouring, face/neck rejuvenation, excess weight, cellulite, and more areas.
But instead of having to undergo a negative, invasive procedure, this treatment is perfect because the patient doesn’t technically have to go under the knife. They will have to receive multiple injections though, and the injections will contain powerful FDA approved vitamins, minerals, and medication.
So, this treatment is very effective because of the way that it is administered. And the injection itself is based on the unique characteristics of the person receiving the treatment, so it’s basically customized to meet your particular needs.
What to Expect from a Mesotherapy Treatment
If you intend to undergo this particular treatment type, there are three things that you can expect to experience. They include:
- The treatment works because it is injected at the mesoderm level, which is the layer of tissue and fat that exists right underneath the skin.
- Each injection mixture will contain contents based on each person’s unique and specific needs and the area that’s being treated.
- Not only is this treatment good for weight loss, but it can also help to reduce pain and reverse the signs of hair loss in men and women.
Although many people want to compare this treatment to liposuction, it’s very difficult to compare the two because liposuction results are immediate, and results that you receive from this treatment will certainly take place over time.
With that said, we will tell you what this treatment is, then we will compare it to liposuction to help you better understand the difference between the two, and we will also provide other information to help you have a better understanding of what this treatment is all about.
What is Mesotherapy?
To help you better understand this treatment, we will take a further, more in-depth look at it right now.
For starters, this treatment is nonsurgical. And since it’s a way to remove fat permanently, it is a very effective treatment that many people are starting to recognize the value of and appreciate.
It’s been around for a lot longer than you might think as well. In fact, it was originally developed in France in the year 1952. But it wasn’t originally designed for weight loss. As a matter of fact, it was originally designed to treat lymphatic and vascular disorders.
But medical scientists and doctors eventually discovered that depending on the particular substances used in the injection, this therapy can actually be useful for a number of different things.
Back in the day, it was originally discovered that this treatment can help treat bone disorders, joint disorders, psoriasis, alopecia, and chronic pain.
As far as treatments go, this one certainly looks like the Jack of all trades. It can practically treat anything!
Recently, doctors have discovered that this treatment can be used to help reduce body fat. So now one of the main focuses of this treatment is to help reduce fat, cellulite, and aid in weight loss reduction as well. It’s also used for body sculpting, facial rejuvenation, and even wrinkle removal.
In the United States, this treatment is relatively new although it has been widely used in South America and Europe for many years.
On a side note, please know that the FDA has not approved this treatment. And the American Society of Plastic Surgeons do not currently endorsed this treatment.
Liposuction vs. Mesotherapy
When you compare the two treatment options, there are definitely some major benefits that you’ll experience by choosing mesotherapy over liposuction.
Some reasons to go this route include:
- Mesotherapy is a relatively pain-free option. Mainly, they will use anesthetic creams that they will apply to the area that is about to be injected. So you really will not feel the injection all that much. On the other hand, liposuction is a very painful surgery to reduce fat. So you’ll probably have to take painkillers after your liposuction surgery is complete.
- There is no scarring with the Mesotherapy treatment. You may notice the appearance of light bruising or swelling in the area of the injection site, but that’s about all you’ll experience as far as negative side effects on your skin are concerned. With liposuction, we’re talking about an entirely different ballgame here. You will unfortunately have to experience moderate to severe scarring, depending on the level of liposuction and what happens during the procedure. It’s much safer to choose Mesotherapy if you are looking for an option that will not permanently scar your body.
- You do not have to experience sedation when undergoing Mesotherapy. Remember, this is not an invasive procedure, so there’s no need to get put under during the remedy. You can walk into your doctor’s office a few minutes before the procedure takes place, and it will go off without a hitch. On the other hand, liposuction certainly requires sedation. It’s a very invasive and difficult to handle procedure that will absolutely hurt. It’s too tough to handle while you are awake so sedation is absolutely necessary.
- Liposuction is the fastest way to eliminate fat. It is literally getting sucked right out of your body, and obviously there isn’t going to be a faster way to make that happen. On the other side of the coin, mesotherapy may not be the quickest option, but it is certainly the least invasive procedure out of the two options. And even better, it is much less expensive than liposuction. So that’s a definite benefit that you will certainly appreciate as well, and it’s one that you’ll gladly trade for the lack of speed in fat reduction.
At the end of the day, this option is definitely good for fat burning or fat elimination. But you ultimately have to decide which option is going to be the best for you based on your needs, your desire for speed or lack thereof, and other factors that you need to consider.
Mesotherapy Treatment Before And After
The best thing about this treatment is that it really does work. And to help you truly see the powerful results of this option, there are many wonderful before-and-after pictures for you to take a look at.
As a matter fact, we’re going to share a video with you now filled with an amazing mesotherapy before-and-after transformation. Do yourself a favor and take a look at how awesome and powerful this transformation can truly be.
Gina’s mesotherapy before and after session was done in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here are the after pics, just four months later!
That’s a first hand look inside the actual treatment. You’ll see the after photos very soon. Pretty impressive results, right?
Are There Any Well-Known Side Effects to Mesotherapy?
Like with just about every procedure, there are certain side effects that you need to be aware of before you undergo a treatment of this type. I wish I could tell you that this method of fat burning and fat elimination is completely side effects free, but unfortunately it isn’t. There are certain side effects that you need to be aware of.
- Potential allergic reaction to the injected solution. This allergic reaction could happen immediately or it can be a delayed reaction.
- The lecithin within the formula is known to cause swelling and inflammation.
- Some people of experience skin infections.
- Some people have experience skin color pigmentation issues at the injection site.
- Some people have experience bruising at the injection site.
- Some people have experienced ulceration at the injection site.
As you can see, there are certainly some potential side effects that you may undergo. But when you compare the side effects to liposuction, they do not seem that bad in my personal opinion. You might feel otherwise.
How Long Will It Take to Experience the Effects of Mesotherapy?
Depending on your specific reason for the treatment, and the specific option that you get, the results and the length of time that it will take to see benefits will vary.
To get a better idea, please take a look at the following reasons why you might undergo this procedure:
- Weight loss and fat reduction – to experience the full benefits of this treatment, it is recommended that you will have to get 2 to 4 injections over a period of 2 to 4 weeks. If the problem area is difficult to melt, you may even need more than the expected treatments mentioned now.
- Cellulite reduction – you’ll have to get about three or four treatments over a period of three or four weeks. This option is least effective for treating cellulite, but it is successful if the cellulite is only mild.
- Facial rejuvenation – for facial rejuvenation benefits, you will have to get four treatments over a period of 2 to 3 weeks. As far as procedures go, this is one of the most popular from Mesotherapy. There are many satisfied patients very happy with the way their face looks after this treatment is complete.
All in all, only you can determine if this is the right weight loss, cellulite, and fat reduction option based on your needs. Pay attention to what we’ve shared with you today and decide if you think this opportunity is right for you.
To see more skin treatment videos by Gina, click the links below:
Please subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to get notified when we post more skin treatment videos.